Falls jemandem die Ideen ausgehen sollten, hier Anregungen:
Unusual (and fun!) Date Ideas
- Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence.
- Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books.
- Have her dress up as a ghost and you dress up as Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming “wocka wocka wocka.”
- Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn’t really happen.
- Dress up as superherous and stop at least one petty crime “ie. jaywalking, littering…”.
- Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
- Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
- Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
- Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a cafe. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
- Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
- Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
- In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
- Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to. With fake names.
- Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jack.
- Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things.
- Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras.
- With camera and pair of boots, make photolog of a day in the life of the invisible man.
- Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn.
- Go to a restraunt and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
- Rent a movie you’ve never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.